Page 1 of 2
Aloula is continuously organizing Seminars dealing with special topics in the field of internal audit, accounting and financial studies.
Seminars organized by Aloula are simply a group of people coming together for the discussion and learning of specific accounting and financial techniques and topics. Usually there are several keynote speakers within each seminar, and these speakers are usually experts in the accounting and financial fields, or topics. Several topic reviews are scheduled each day throughout the seminar, and attendees can usually make their choice of topics from among these scheduled events.
Many individuals attend seminars each year, some attending several times a year. The topics of seminars can be as varied as the groups attending them.
What are the ADVANTAGES of attending seminars organized by Aloula?
1. A wealth of knowledge usually, presented by many speakers at one time in one place. A lot of "learning" at one clip, with most material compressed into two or three days' worth of time.
2. A sense of camaraderie, where individuals can meet others with the same interests/problems/concerns that they may have in their chosen field.
3. A sense of renewed hope and inspiration, as sometimes business concerns are lessened by sharing experiences with others. Being with others that "understand" individual's problems or concerns, is usually a great morale booster.
4. A great way for those that don't like to read, or attend classes, to improve their knowledge of a specific subject.
Aloula Seminars: Here are some of the Seminars organized by Aloula dealing with special topics in the field of internal audit, accounting and financial studies.
1. CMA Seminar in 2007.
2. CIA Seminars in 2007 and 2010
3. CISA Seminar in 2008
4. CCSA , CFA and CFSA: Planning to organize these seminars on the second quarter of year 2010.